Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 8 months ago

Why do I feel sick in the morning? ?

Hi I’m a 17 yr old female and I’ve been struggling with sickness a lot recently. I’ve had it for nearly three weeks, I’m not pregnant I’ve done 5 tests at different days and they all came back negative, I went to the dr and she thought it was a virus but I’ve been keeping a record of it this week, and it is effecting me only in the morning when I have to wake up early even when I have ample sleep. On college days I always feel sick in the morning and then it goes a few hours later, on days I don’t have college I don’t feel sick and if I do it’s hardly noticeable which doesn’t sound like a virus. My therapist doesn’t think it’s anxiety at all. Any suggestions? It’s really nasty to deal with all the time.

You are probably the only one that can figure this out.  Try waking up early on a day you don't have college and see what happens.  Repeat this a few times.   The result will show whether its college or the hour you wake that is likely causing the problem.   This just provides a starting point for the docs to look for answers. 

• Tavy

Sounds more like reflux. Acid rising on an empty stomach.

Eat a bowl of cereal and milk at bedtime. It gives your tum something to work on. Avoid juice at breakfast if you eat it.

• Carson

Is your therapist paying attention? Everything points to stress or anxiety from college.

Sounds like stressing about college