Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 8 months ago

Why do I feel sick in the morning? ?

Hi I’m a 17 yr old female and I’ve been struggling with sickness a lot recently. I’ve had it for nearly three weeks, I’m not pregnant I’ve done 5 tests at different days and they all came back negative, I went to the dr and she thought it was a virus but I’ve been keeping a record of it this week, and it is effecting me only in the morning when I have to wake up early even when I have ample sleep. On college days I always feel sick in the morning and then it goes a few hours later, on days I don’t have college I don’t feel sick and if I do it’s hardly noticeable which doesn’t sound like a virus. My therapist doesn’t think it’s anxiety at all. Any suggestions? It’s really nasty to deal with all the time.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

You are probably the only one that can figure this out.  Try waking up early on a day you don't have college and see what happens.  Repeat this a few times.   The result will show whether its college or the hour you wake that is likely causing the problem.   This just provides a starting point for the docs to look for answers. 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sounds more like reflux. Acid rising on an empty stomach.

Eat a bowl of cereal and milk at bedtime. It gives your tum something to work on. Avoid juice at breakfast if you eat it.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Is your therapist paying attention? Everything points to stress or anxiety from college.

• 8 months ago

Sounds like stressing about college

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.