Are ghosts real?

• JASON
    Favorite Answer

My mother claimed she saw an aunt once, but no, I don't believe it. Why aren't they walking past you now? There have been millions of dead people throughout history, and animals for that matter. Where are the ghost dinosaurs?

I sometimes wonder if I have been visted by ghost or not.I can;t say for sure

No. Fraud. Fraud, fraud, fraud!

YES,  many people have seen them..

• D1218

Possible. I've seen and heard true sightings.

They might be. The only thing I don't completely understand is why ghosts are depicted with clothes. Are there ghost clothes? Why are there no naked ghosts, and where can I get myself some sick ghost clothes?

• Jesere

Yes, I have seen them and lived in 2 places with resident ghosts. I have seen Spirits too.

Yes. I've seen ghosts before. They exist.

This is a question which will hopefully be clarified with the invention of what is called the quantum camera. From what we know already there are separate timelines that overlap each other. When something dies it disappears to us. But the pictures that have been gathered from the quantum camera say that it simply goes on existing in a different quantum timeline. So far the most famous of these pictures is the cat. That sat for years in front of the fireplace. Then it died but the quantum camera shows the cat still sitting there. Here's the picture you can't see this cat with your eye but the camera can. I think that all these things that were calling ghosts are just things that are bleeding over from one quantum to another becoming visible when certain conditions interpose upon each other.

yep i seen my cat ghost (barn cat) from when i were a kid it got on the counter and purred!

Source(s): seen it myself