Anonymous

Can you be şn love with someone whom you never dated with, never even touched?

Favorite Answer

I have this exact problem right now actually. Someone I grew up with in middle school and high school was a very good female friend of mine. Long before she 'matured' I really wanted to ask her out, but I felt I wasn't emotionally mature enough. Once she developed, she was gorgeous, and a lot of guys I knew asked her out, making me feel awkward when even considering the attempt. Today, I find myself missing her quite often, and longing about a "reality that could've been." Try to get to know them as best you can, be cordial but not square, be charismatic not boorish. If it's meant to be, she'll come around. If not, learn from it and find someone who truly makes you happy.

Of course. However, if this is someone you've never even spent time with or gotten to know, then it isn't love- it's infatuation. 

like anything in life, it is possible but true love builds over time. start working on getting to know them and what they like or dislike. love is like a fine gem you might like it before its cut but to reveal its beauty it must be tested and looked at from many different angles to reveal its true beauty.