COMPTON asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

are you ok with the illegal aliens be in united states?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Nunya
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. I find it strange how Americans complain about poverty, homelessness, mental illness, poor infrastructure, bad health care, and other societal ills, but think that adding more people won't exacerbate that issue. Every human being needs help, and the more people that come and get help, the more other people and communities will become overlooked. Why would you take in more poor people and not expect more poor people problems?

The only people that don't mind illegals are ex-illegals, the elites, and middle-class people that aren't threatened by illegals going after their jobs. To these people, they view us as poor folk as tools. If illegals can do the job cheaper then it saves them money. It's funny how they talk about equal rights but have a higher preference for cheaper workers. If the rich can save money they will disguise this sort of 'tax break' as human rights. Funny how people want to tax the rich but also want them to save money. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

WE NEED TO MAKE IT A FELONY WITH THE PUNISHMENT FOR THE FIRST OFFENSE TO BE 5 YEARS OF HARD LABOR ON A CHAIN GANG AND DOUBLE THE SENTENCE EACH TIME AFTER THAT

• Traci
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Absolutely not... Illegal is illegal!

• nappa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No they need to do the paper work and come in the correct way, like people walking into your house and taking residency, would you like that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No I am not!  I found one trying to steal my car the other day. Put a bullet over his head, beat he ain't stopped running yet!

• 2 months ago

No one should be ok with the illegal aliens in our nation today. They have broken our immigration laws in coming to this country and to allow them to remain here would be an insult to our ancestors who applied and waited long periods of time for approval. There's a right way and a wrong way to do things. Illegally sneaking into a country is wrong.

• 2 months ago

Ask all the cheap US companies that hire them. They are more than OK with it.

• 2 months ago

Every last Juan of them should be deported.

• 2 months ago

I see it as an unavoidable reality...

...what I don't find "OK" are the many politicians, bureaucrats and so-called "activists" that push programs that encourage and enable illegal immigration for no other reason than their own enrichment..... to the detriment of citizens and legal immigrants..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I'm 100% for merit-based or need-based immigration.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.