I accidentally made a rape joke in school?

I accidentally made a rape joke I need someone to give me a great argument so I don’t get detention, lunch detention, suspended, or expelled

Okay um. You probably shouldn’t have made one in the first place, I don’t see how that could come out accidentally but just be honest and explain because I don’t think there is any way for you to come back from that. Don’t lie. If you get caught because your lying it’s just gonna make things worse, you’re probably in enough trouble as it is, but the least you could do is be polite and be sincere in hopes of them not making your punishment too bad. I don’t think you can get expelled for that though, detention yes most likely or a parent conference but not expelled not too sure about the suspension unless you seriously offended someone.

Be honest with them and apologize. Instead of trying to combat what you did to try to avoid punishment, you need to accept your own responsibilities. Don't you think that if you try to do that, you might be digging a deeper hole for yourself? 

Yes, people may be sensitive nowadays but come on, even if it was an accident it's still not acceptable. It makes you look bad, your peers might think of you differently, etc. It's not something to make light of. I know dark humor is funny and I like dark humor too, but rape jokes isn't one of them. 

You could double down and tell an even more extreme version of it.  I am sure it was hilarious.

Go and talk to the person that took offense. Be sincere.

• drip

You don’t accidentally make a rape joke. You knew what your were saying, own up to it, take responsibility for it, apologize and take the consequences for it. 

Just say you did not mean to offend, and that people make inappropriate jokes about rape all the time, like when people joke about sexual predators getting raped in prison.

Were gonna need to hear the joke

How bad was the joke

Tell them that you are a gay boy and you were just trying to be part of the male clique!

You are off, scot free!

Don't be flamboyant; that's over the top.

Good luck!

Lol. People are so sensitive nowadays.