Can a man be gay and be attracted to women?

I’m and 18 year old gay man with absolutely no SEXUAL attracted when it comes to women, but Once i saw this girl I fell in love at first sight and I’ve been absolutely besotted with her since.

I don’t want to have sex because I can’t even get aroused watching female porn or even get excited about thinking about the naked female anatomy.

so I don’t understand where this attrac. tion comes from and the attraction is so hard to the point when she used to touch me, my knees went very weak and I al.most collapsed

So Is it possible to have this attraction and still be gay or do I just have a preference to men and be bisexual?

Gay man? You aren't a man in any way shape or form little boy.

Gays are the scum of the earth and they deserve both death and hell. 

You can choose to be normal, so start being normal and hang around girls. 

It can for sure. As you noticed, sexual orientations are way more difficult to explain and we tend to describe them as boxes. We can fall in love for everybody in our life, because sexual orientation is a discovery all along our life

Yes. It's called being bisexual.

It's complicated and took me 30 years to figure out you can be emotionally attached to someone but not have any intrest in sex with them. That is ok to feel that way but trust me if you have no intrest in sex with someone, you shouldn't date them unless they are asexual. I speak from experience. It's complicated and someone always ends up hurt.

It's ok to be gay, it's ok to bisexual or even asexual, pansexual. Just be as honest as you can be from the start so you don't end up in the situation I'm in.

No, you cannot!

Sounds like you're biromantic, part of the romantic attraction spectrum. You can be attracted to men sexually, but to women romantically. It's like being asexual, but being romantically attracted to someone. You might not be aroused by them, but you can be in love with them. Sexuality and romance are two different things. 

• reme_1

You might want to call the gay center and talk to the counselor. You are in an unusual situation.

The quicker you forget about labeling peoples feelings and attractions the better off you'll be. 

Human sexuality is not cut and dried, one or the other. We are all different in who we find attractive and sexually attractive. Don't give yourself a label. Falling in love has no rules and does not have to involve sex.

Maybe you are finally getter better?

I wish you a speedy recovery and the best of luck battling the gey!