Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

I bet 5 bills on the chiefs was that smart?

Yes, the chiefs will beat the 49'ers. The chiefs are all around a better team. the 49'ers only made it because of 1 good running game and a good defense.

yeap!!!!

the chiefs got this with no doubt

It was smart if you got the Chiefs +24. Since you probably got them -1 (or -1.5) it seems like as "smart" of a bet as the 49ers. But if forced to choose, I would have chosen KC at -1 so I think it is a smart bet, but then again, if I chose it, it can't be a smart bet. We seem to have a paradox on our hands.

• 1 month agoReport

its straight up

No.  Gambling is for enjoyment.  It is, almost by definition, not smart.  The people who set the lines and the payouts in gambling know what they're doing.  You're not going to outsmart them over time.  I think the Chiefs will win, but you should never bet more than an amount you're comfortable losing.  And it's hard to be comfortable losing 5 bills.

If you can afford it and didn't have to give the point, it's okay. It's still a risk.

• 1 month agoReport

of course i can afford 5 bucks

Assuming you got the correct odds, it's just as smart or dumb as any other bet.

Good luck on your $5 bet.  Don't spend all the winnings in one place.

5 bills can be anything. Are you including your electricity bill?

• Cu Tie
      1 month agoReport

My sister made the local public high school's junior varsity football team as a 4'11" and 98 pound high school senior. She went to a private, all-girls high school.

Gambling is never "smart" - but as long as its YOUR money..oh well.