What's the worst film you've ever seen.?

• Jim

Eyes Wide Shut- I walked out of the theatre wondering what it was about.

Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. The animated version. The whole movie is BORING. I have nothing to say about the live action version because I’ve never seen it.

• Duck

It's a toss up between 3 movies:

Manos: The Hands of Fate

Showgirls

Space Mutiny

• Kurt

Fire Maidens of Outer Space.

• Gary

This is a good question, tough but good. I'm sure there are worse movies I've seen, but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now. I did see "World's Greatest Dad" a while back and, though I love watching Robin WIlliams for his comedy and acting, this movie fell flat on its premise and moral

Dragonball: Evolution. It's an arbitrary hodgepodge of Dragonball and Dragonball Z's storylines that barely resembles the series at all.

Ishtar of the movies I've seen.

Cool world has to be right up there. 

Highlander 2.  It made no sense and has pretty much nothing to do with the first one. 

Showgirls. Need I say anything. 

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Avatar. In it, a marine kills other marines. I have no idea how it ended, I walked out of the movie right then