Ho do I fix or repair my ice maker in my freezer?

GE refrigerator. I don't know the model,  so here is a photo of what is on the front.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You did not say what was wrong with it.  So nothing to fix.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Small portable Ice Makers are the best choose for the chilling cocktails and soft drinks in outdoor parties. despite of using Conventional Ice Cube trays and Small ice cube makers try this ultra new portable Ice Makers. counter top,light weight, portable ice maker machine can produce 20 to 30 pounds of ice over 24 hours. also this portable ice maker comes in different brands like hOmeLabs, FirstBuild, Vremi, Igloo,Prime Home

• elhigh
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sorry to say it but if this is the level of expertise you're bringing, I think maybe YOU shouldn't be the one to fix your ice maker.

There is an information placard on the inside of your refrigerator that tells the exact model and serial number.  Obviously your fridge is a TBX18 series, so that's probably close enough but seriously - to not know about or even notice the placard?  You're missing important, useful details about things you rely on.

By the way, peel that sticker off the front of your fridge.  It's incredibly ugly to just leave it there in your home.

Answer back with a much clearer description of what is wrong with the ice maker and how it's behaving.  It is possible that the ice maker is not the problem.

• Droopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I find hitting it hard with a hammer fixes bout everything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can you be more specific on what’s wrong. It’s just a guess if I answered. 

• 1 month ago

the model and serial number are on a plate inside the refrigerator. after you find it and write it down, check youtube for videos of how to diagnose and fix the ice maker

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll bet you never knew cold, was terrible for digestion.......restaurants don't know or care either....it's just a bad habit, and don't know the goatsmeller that started it either.....and I had to say something.....sorry...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.