Anonymous

How come people think that I can get arrested for claiming to owning firearms and jokingly saying i work for an terror organization?

So my friend andy got so upset at me cause he called me earlier today wanting to "have a serious talk" with me and I told him stuff that he didn't want to hear. He claims that he wants to help me but he instead yells at me. He claims that I'm an immature jerk and says that acting like this would get me killed one day. He said that illegally buying guns and explosives is an express to jail and he asked me, where did you get these stuff ? I bought these things by myself by an underground market but I jokingly told him that I worked for ISIS and that I got these things for free. I told him that I'm gonna drive down to columbia, sc and hold up a first citizens bank and demand $5,000 or else I would detonate it. He got mad and told me that I just earned a ticket to Guantanamo bay and hung up on me. I don't think telling jokes like that can make me end up in prison cause it's a joke. I bought these stuff on my own. I don't get why he thinks that I can get arrested for saying these things when it's a joke. How come he thinks that I can get arrested for telling jokes like these ?? How is it illegal to own these things ??

i thought they closed guantanamo

• susan

Just because he got mad at you and yells doesn't prove he doesn't want to help you. Just because you mean it as a joke doesn't prove you aren't an immature jerk. All of these things can be true at the same time.

Invite your local police department over for a visit and show them all of that stuff.

They'll be happy to explain it to you in great detail, along with providing you with a free small and secure room to live in for the next 20 years.

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

Don't worry--he doesn't have any money to have purchased any of those things.  He lives with his parents, he's 30 and unemployed, and he writes fantasies all day long.  He needs to be reported for using terroristic threats against people.  He needs to be institutionalized.