Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Rock and Pop: What are your thoughts on Ozzy Osbourne's diagnosis with Parkinson's disease?

Looks like he is going to lose his voice.

It's sad, but hey shít happens. Hell if anything he got off lightly. Especially after all the abuse he's done to himself over the years. Still lookin forward to the new album though. 

I want to  use Yahoo mail

• Tony B

I'm sorry to hear it. I'd be sorry to hear of anyone being diagnosed with something as serious and as potentially life-changing as that.

He's seventy one though, well-off financially, has a wife, family and (I presume) friends, has “left his mark” musically on the world and has been able to do most of what he wanted to do. He has also abused his body and it is kind of surprising that he's still alive. I think it could be argued that he's lucky to have lived long enough to have his Parkinson's diagnosed.

• audrey

Very sad. A close friend of mine has it and it's heartbreaking.

I think it explains a lot.

• polly

After abusing his mind & body with hard illicit drugs & alcohol for over 40 years,I'm actually surprised that he's not suffering from more health complications than just Parkinson's.

• mars

He was actually diagnosed with Parkin 2 condition. Hopefully his health will be more stable now. We luvya Ozzy!

• Jill

It's sad when it happens to anyone. 

It makes me sad on the inside