Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Rock and Pop: What are your thoughts on Ozzy Osbourne's diagnosis with Parkinson's disease?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Looks like he is going to lose his voice.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It's sad, but hey shít happens. Hell if anything he got off lightly. Especially after all the abuse he's done to himself over the years. Still lookin forward to the new album though. 

• 1 month ago

I want to  use Yahoo mail

• Tony B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sorry to hear it. I'd be sorry to hear of anyone being diagnosed with something as serious and as potentially life-changing as that.

He's seventy one though, well-off financially, has a wife, family and (I presume) friends, has “left his mark” musically on the world and has been able to do most of what he wanted to do. He has also abused his body and it is kind of surprising that he's still alive. I think it could be argued that he's lucky to have lived long enough to have his Parkinson's diagnosed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Very sad. A close friend of mine has it and it's heartbreaking.

• 1 month ago

I think it explains a lot.

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

After abusing his mind & body with hard illicit drugs & alcohol for over 40 years,I'm actually surprised that he's not suffering from more health complications than just Parkinson's.

• mars
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He was actually diagnosed with Parkin 2 condition. Hopefully his health will be more stable now. We luvya Ozzy!

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's sad when it happens to anyone. 

• 1 month ago

It makes me sad on the inside

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.