max asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 months ago

how to dn load windows8.1?

Use the link that mick gave you. You still need a valid Windows 8 key to activate it.

• Enigma

I don't think it's available by Microsoft any longer. It's no longer available on Amazon.

You CAN download Windows 8.1 directly from the Microsoft website, my friend.

The link below will allow you to choose which version of Windows 8.1 you wish to download, which language you want it to be in, etc.  (The download comes as an .iso file ... an image/copy of all that's contained on the Windows disc.)

You will, of course, need to already have a registration code in order to be able to activate your copy of Windows 8.1.

• Bill-M

Obsolete Program.   No longer avail from Microsoft.   Windows 10 is the Current Version.

It was last available to the general public on October 17, 2013. If you want Windows (I can't see why), get Win 10.

You might find Win 8.1 in some torrent site (perhaps). Not recommended.