Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

do most people listen to music while driving to work and back each day? or do most listen to talk radio or other? why?

how depends? how has changed? why?

what about an audio book? why not?

Favorite Answer

To keep entertained or keep mind off stressing things like work, but humans are all different so many reasons as to why they do....

depends on the person, everyone is different

I mostly listen to music driving to and from work. I have a radio in my office so I listen to a local talk show at 11am, then Rush Limbaugh, then Sean Hannity. I don't listen to Hannity driving home because he talks the same topics and talks to the same people on both his radio and TV shows.

• BB

Talk radio for me.  Once in a while I will plug in AC/DC.

NiggersAnd other sub humans probably blast (c)rap music while whites listen to either good music, audiobooks or talk radio etc

• Jeff D

I switch back and forth between talk radio and music, mostly depending on who's on talk radio and the guest/topic.

I'm an over the road truck driver, there is no "driving to work and back", more like, every single day. Yes I listen to music while driving.