Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 8 months ago

What’s wrong with my foot?

So this morning I woke up and my foot hurt, didn’t think much of it. Progressing through the day, it gets worse, and now I’m trying to avoid walking cause it hurts so bad. I’ve been walking on the side of my foot to avoid it. I just took off my sock to look at it and there’s a big red circle covering the area that hurts (around the middle on the top of my foot). Should I be worried?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I\'m not sure but ,if anyone else wants to discover cure plantar fasciitis try Imforda Cure Foot Guide (just google it ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my brother in law got excellent success with it.

• Daisy
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Consult professional physiotherapy Medwa.

• 8 months ago

take no chances, see a doctor.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You might perhaps need to see a doctor. If your foot begins to swell, becomes discolored, and is painful, you might have cellulitis in your foot. You''ll need antibiotics to cure it. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It sounds like you have some kind of cut/bruise on your foot that's infected. Is it something that is overly serious?No. Painful? Yes 100%. I would recommend you go to your doctor, have him or her look at it to determine what exactly it is, if its a cut/infection, you will be prescribed anti-biotics and it'll be 100% within a week.

• 8 months ago

I don't know if what you have is gout, but sounds like it could be. When I have gout, my foot becomes inflamed, usually in the area of the big toe, and it's difficult or impossible to walk. The solution for me is to drink a gallon of water every day, and avoid red meat and alcohol beverage. Some Naproxen tablets (an anti inflammation drug available at Walmart) also helps relieve it. Usually takes 2 to 3 days.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

maybe you should go to the er and get it checked out

• 8 months ago

I too would be worried if I saw swelling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.