Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

so is professional wrestler john cena not going to wrestle the whole year 2020 since the guys so busy?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Considering that WWE easily does 300+ Shows a Year, John Cena may squeeze in a show or 2. You're more likely at this point to see Shane McMahon, Brock Lesnar, Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Kane work more shows than John Cena since every time I turn around John Cena has a New Movie out. If he's not doing Voice Over Work, he's doing Live Action Movies. If you go to any Local Theater Chain in your Community within the last 3 Years, you likely saw a Movie Poster for an upcoming John Cena Movie. One would think that all the people who made a point of booing John Cena over the last 18 Years should be happy? You mean to tell me that people actually want to see John Cena rather than complain about him? I think I will see John Cena more hours at The Movie Theater than in a Professional Wrestling Ring so everyone who never liked John Cena can still do their "John Cena Sucks" Chants, but he won't be there to hear them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

He may wrestler sporadically at the major pay per views.

• 1 month ago

No he is retired. He does not want to wrestle when he is a 90 year old fat piece of trash like Undertaker and Bill Goldberg 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

thats up to them to decide

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He’s like the rock. He’s retired but he might make an appearance here and there. 

Maybe he’ll show up at the royal rumble as #30 or wrestlemania. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.