Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

so is professional wrestler john cena not going to wrestle the whole year 2020 since the guys so busy?

• Favorite Answer

Considering that WWE easily does 300+ Shows a Year, John Cena may squeeze in a show or 2. You're more likely at this point to see Shane McMahon, Brock Lesnar, Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Kane work more shows than John Cena since every time I turn around John Cena has a New Movie out. If he's not doing Voice Over Work, he's doing Live Action Movies. If you go to any Local Theater Chain in your Community within the last 3 Years, you likely saw a Movie Poster for an upcoming John Cena Movie. One would think that all the people who made a point of booing John Cena over the last 18 Years should be happy? You mean to tell me that people actually want to see John Cena rather than complain about him? I think I will see John Cena more hours at The Movie Theater than in a Professional Wrestling Ring so everyone who never liked John Cena can still do their "John Cena Sucks" Chants, but he won't be there to hear them.

He may wrestler sporadically at the major pay per views.

No he is retired. He does not want to wrestle when he is a 90 year old fat piece of trash like Undertaker and Bill Goldberg 

thats up to them to decide

He’s like the rock. He’s retired but he might make an appearance here and there. 

Maybe he’ll show up at the royal rumble as #30 or wrestlemania.