Do you think Aaron Rodgers wished he was chosen by the 49ers instead of Green Bay?

Since I live in his home town of Chico it is bittersweet that the 49ers and not the Green Bay Packers are going to the Superbowl.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sure he did at the time.  But Rodgers has done quite well for himself in GB.  I think he's got himself the best coach he's had there, and he needs to find that hunger he had when he was younger because he hasn't been the tape studier he was in his youth.  He's a little too comfy with his status.

SF over the course of Rodgers' whole career would have been a very bumpy ride.  It's been a poorly coached team for a lot of those years, Kyle Shanahan being a recent development.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, he got to learn for a Hall of Famer in Brett Farve and has won the super bowl in Green Bay. I wish AR was on any other team, boo packers, skol Vikings!

• 1 month ago

No, the 49'ers havent had weapons untill this year. He had the packers set up but mike mcarthy screwed him. just last year the 49'ers had just 4 wins all season. plus he got to learn from farve at greenbay

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He does not wish that at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe, in GB he spent three years on the bench. If the Niners had drafted him he would gave started immediately.

• RIP Kobe1 month agoReport

He learned from Farve though

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

At the time he was drafted he was but over the course of his career he was better off going to the Packers.Had he been drafted by SF he would have had to start as a rookie and probably would have gotten beat up and suffred a bucn of losses and injuries like Alex Smith did,as it was he got to sit behind Farve for 3 years and learn much of what he needed to know to be a good NFL QB and then got his chance to go and play.

• 1 month ago

right now he do

• 1 month ago

It was pretty clear at the draft he wanted to go #1.  That's not really a secret.  It was on TV and everything.

• 1 month ago

Rodgers didn't wish this in 2010 when Packers went to and won the Super Bowl.

• 1 month ago

I bet he's glad the 49ers beat him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.