Is it possible to get a medical exemption from Ohio's credit requirement for a high school diploma?

Hello I'm 18 years old, and have been stuck in high school since the 2015-2016 school year. I went half day my freshman year at a charter school for "alternative learners".  

I flunked the 10th grade twice in a horrible credit recovery program called "Odysseyware" and received no help from any qualified teachers.  Neither of my "teachers" knew how to do common core geometry.

My third sophomore year I went to public high school half day and it worked out great. So great in fact I thought I'd go full day this year. Big mistake.

I suffer from severe insomnia and my parents keep me awake at night. I've been suffering from sleep deprivation all year, only ever getting 5-7 hours of sleep            (I need 9-10).

I'm currently set to graduate in 2021, two years after I was originally supposed to. I only have 9 and 1/2 credits and I need 20. If I go back to half day for the rest of my junior year, and also go half day my senior year, there's no way I'll have the 20 credits I need to graduate.

TL;DR I have severe anxiety, severe insomnia, severe depression, aspergers, and can't meet the credit requirement for medical reasons. Is there anything I can do?

i would move out if your parents are keeping you up nights