sean asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Males, have you ever had a urinary tract infection?

Have you ever had any type of genital infection and what was it? What symptoms did you experience? How did you cure it? I’m asking this question because I’m having some symptoms that might mean I have some kind of infection. I will be going to the doctor soon. I’m worried but hopefully it’s nothing serious so all information you might have from personal experience will help. Thanks

• Roddy

Fortunately, I was circumcised as a baby and hence the risk of both UTIs and STIs was reduced by at least 60%, so I never suffered from either.

• ron h

I'm guessing you've got a computer.  But in case you don't i googled UTI in men and found many references.  Here's a good one from the Mayo Clinic.  BTW, going to your doctor is a GOOD thing for this b/c you'll almost certainly need a med for it.  (copy and paste this into your address bar and read.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cys...