Do students who pass out public schools join Ivy leagues?

Favorite Answer

I don't know what you mean by "pass out", but about 65% of the freshman class at Harvard each year graduated from public high schools. Now I suspect you're using Ivy League in the generic sense, meaning top universities- not the 9 schools in the athletic conference called the Ivy League, but the percentage of students from public high schools is even higher in top-rated public universities like Berkeley, UCLA, U of Virginia, U of North Carolina, etc. 

• drip

I assume you mean graduate.  Plenty of student who attend an Ivy League schools have graduated from a public high school.  “Pass out” is not an US term for graduating HS. 

Plenty of students who graduate from a public state university go on to graduate school at Ivy League schools.

Many students who graduate from government run public schools have been admitted to Ivy League schools and other top colleges and universities.

How do you pass out public schools?