jon asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

What is this painless lump at base of me penis.?

I have had this lump or knot at the base of my penis for a long time.

It is not visible when flaccid or erect.

It is not under the skin, more like next to my urethra. I have had STD testing and everything came back negative.

It is roughly the size of a small grape.

Maybe it is from when I was I high school, I fell off a roof and landed on a vertical metal pole hitting between my legs.

Any ideas? Im planning on making an appointment with the VA to see what they say.

5 Answers

  • sian
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

    It's your body.

  • 8 months ago

    You broke it. Get a kit to fix it at Walmart

  • David
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Have a DR check it....

  • ron h
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Your description is hard to understand. You say that it's at the base of your dik AND that it's more like "next to my urethra."  Which is it?--not both.  With no usable description and (fortunately) no pic , I have no guess,  Doc's a very good idea.   Talking with you and an in-person exam should get you a good answer.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    probably testicular cancer. check it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.