How many macaroons can I eat before I die?

For uh, science.

Update:

The macarons are about 1 1/2 inches. How many could you eat in a day before it would kill you?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Start now and find out. Don't forget to document your findings for posterity.

• Login to reply the answers
  • JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The lethal dose is 6717 1inch in 2 hr. So apprx. 4900 in 2 hr. of 1 1/2 inch

• 1 month ago

You're confusing me. Macaroons (in the question) are a coconut cookie that can have the dimension you mentioned in your update. French macarons are an entirely different and more delightful pastry that consists of two cookies sandwiching a jelled filling that is then dipped in a sweet coating. With the French macarons, you would run out of money before you die. With the coconut thingies, the taste would probably become repulsive about halfway to death. Either way/Eat away/the cookies cannot kill you.

• 1 month ago

Three hundred seventeen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It depends on when you die. 

If I posed the same question and I died tonight the answer would be 0 as I have none in the house and do not plan on making any tonight. 

If I died next week and I made it a "mission" to consume as many macaroons as possible I sure could eat a lot of them. 

• 1 month ago

probably too many

• 1 month ago

How big are the macaroons, how far apart are the sittings and how many per sitting? There's a lot of variables here

• ebony1 month agoReport

Like.. 1 1/2 in width. How many could you eat in one day before it would kill you? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

lt's different for everybody

And the onIy accurate way to know for sure is to try it and find out!

Good Iuck gurrl!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.