A customer slammed my car door on my leg but it doesn't hurt..... I just can't understand why it doesn't hurt. They said my voltmeter?

Update:

They said my volte meter  was a toy with plastic strings coming out. I I said if you don't pay for the parasitic draw test I'm going to take your wheels off and throw them in the f****** dumpster. So the lady called her brother any slam the door on my leg hanging out my truck when I was leaving but it didn't hurt.

Update 2:

Then the guy started boxing my driver side window and shaking the window with bare knuckles. 

Update 3:

I think the guy hurt his hands pretty bad. He was t angry black guy. Pepper spray didn't even scare him he was just an angry animal who needs to be set free in the jungles of Africa.

Update 4:

The true racism is thinking the study of electronics is white man's technology and that we must keep ourselves dumb.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Let me slam it......

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

It probably did not cause any damage.

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Sure they didn't slam your head in the door?

• I think my head hit the window on the driver side.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Wow, you're all over the place on this one!  I'm not sure what to say.  Sounds like a trolliffic story.

• It's a true story if you're a mobile mechanic it happens all the time. If you like to fight in like adventure and danger it's the job for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

try slamming your head, you racist POS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.