A customer slammed my car door on my leg but it doesn't hurt..... I just can't understand why it doesn't hurt. They said my voltmeter?

They said my volte meter  was a toy with plastic strings coming out. I I said if you don't pay for the parasitic draw test I'm going to take your wheels off and throw them in the f****** dumpster. So the lady called her brother any slam the door on my leg hanging out my truck when I was leaving but it didn't hurt.

Then the guy started boxing my driver side window and shaking the window with bare knuckles. 

I think the guy hurt his hands pretty bad. He was t angry black guy. Pepper spray didn't even scare him he was just an angry animal who needs to be set free in the jungles of Africa.

The true racism is thinking the study of electronics is white man's technology and that we must keep ourselves dumb.

Favorite Answer

Let me slam it......

It probably did not cause any damage.

• F

Sure they didn't slam your head in the door?

• I think my head hit the window on the driver side.

Wow, you're all over the place on this one!  I'm not sure what to say.  Sounds like a trolliffic story.

• It's a true story if you're a mobile mechanic it happens all the time. If you like to fight in like adventure and danger it's the job for you.

• Erik

try slamming your head, you racist POS