Left out soup for two (2) days ?
I left out tomato soup (canned) and a grilled cheese in the microwave it’s been two days I forgot it was in there can I eat it still?
- Groovy_UnicornLv 74 weeks ago
God no. How dumb are you?
- IvaBLv 54 weeks ago
Are you broke,and have nothing else to eat ? If so,I'd eat it.If,on the other hand you can buy,cook,or make something else,then throw that crusty old crap away and forget about it.
- D1218Lv 54 weeks ago
Throw away. Probably no good anymore.
- Kiss Me KateLv 74 weeks ago
begone foul soup!!! and wth is a grilled cheese in a microwave?? get rid of that abomination!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Nikki PLv 74 weeks ago
If your only option for a meal is to find something in a dumpster or eat soup that has been left out and a grilled cheese sandwich that was left out for 2 days. Eat the sandwich, dump the soup.
The reason I say the sandwich is the cheese is probably highly processed cheese that is probably safe to consume.
The soup, if you added dairy to it would not be safe. If you added no dairy to it that also is highly processed and might be alright as well. (again this is if your only other source of a meal is the dumpster)
- ckngbbblsLv 74 weeks ago
you can do what ever you want but the real question is should you.
I would not eat 2 day old unrefrigerated tomato soup and cheese sandwich
- LindaLv 64 weeks ago
No you cannot. The tomato soup might be okay but the cheese can make you very sick. Throw it out or you might spend the afternoon glued to the toilet vomiting.Source(s): Experience
- geezerLv 74 weeks ago
You had a can of soup in the microwave.
You shouldn't put anything metal in a microwave.
- MoyaLv 74 weeks ago
Throw it away its not safe to eat
- James BlackleyLv 74 weeks ago
1. The grill cheese needs to be tossed now! Food is un-edible after being left out in higher than 40F temperatures for more than 4 hours, bacteria has grown on it, and if you eat the grilled cheese you will get very sick from it.
2. Was the canned soup open or closed? If it was open, that too needs to be tossed (see above). If it wasn't opened, it's fine! Canned soup doesn't need to be kept in the fridge. However, you will need to heat it up in the microwave before consuming it.Source(s): I work at a restaurant.