John asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 8 months ago

Is the Mcafee Antivirus is Best For Use?

Tell me the Best Anser For this Question.

McAfee is good, but it's not perfect

It's packed with many security features and extra add-ons. It's effective at blocking most zero-day attacks and widespread malware. Plus, purchasing the 10 device Household plan  is a great value for the price.

• I get McAfee for free since I'm a att customer, I prefer malwarebytes, it saved my computers in the past what other antivirus failed to detected 

I think McAfee is super over-rated. I wouldn't recommend paying for it. I would use Avast Antivirus and/or MalwareBytes. Plus, Avast is completely free for most cases (there are some premium features too).

McAfee Total Security is a decent Windows antivirus arrangement, and when it is compelling in forestalling Internet dangers, it causes a ton of log jams. This antivirus programming has an individual firewall, a secret word director, and parental controls, in addition to it filters your web-based life pages for dangers. The deliberate searches made by the users to install Mcafee Antivirus show that they care for the performance speed of their operating Systems. Still curious to know about its Installation steps? Do visit our informative blog.

mcafee has been around for a very long time and is definitely one of the best.

• Olive

Personally it's not that great. For good protection is recommend Malware Bytes. It's always kept pcs of mine protected when had them and always detected the hard to find viruses, adware, malware etc

• Bill-M

No.   McAfee you have to pay for.  DO NOT waste money on Anti Virus programs when the Free ones work just as well. If you using Windows 10 then it already has a built in Anti Virus called Windows Security.  If your using Windows 7 then use the Free version of AVAST.   Also you should be using MALWAREBYTES (Free Version after 15 Days).   You may not agree with what I am telling you but I have been using computers for 30 + years and Windows 10 since the First Day it came out and I have NEVER had a virus or serious Malware.  If any one gives a thumbs down to my answer, I would like to know why.