Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Why do men who aren’t rapists think they’re outstanding citizens?

Men who don’t rape or sexually harass women think they need a trophy for just being a normal human being, 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's like that Chris Rock standup bit where he talks about guys bragging that they support their kids. "Man, you're SUPPOSED to support your kids. You think you get a cookie for that?". Love that guy.

• 8 months ago

You are assuming most men are sexual predators. This speaks more about your fears and assumptions than society or men.

• 8 months ago

I never knew a man who said he needed a trophy. But you may have LOL LOL

• Elana
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

According to whom?  You?

Or perhaps you accused all men of being rapists and when one said he wasn't, because he had the temerity to disagree with you, you decided that disagreeing with you, in and of itself, shouldn't be tolerated?

Why should men have to tolerate that sort of thinking?  What makes YOU worth listening to?  So far, you haven't provided anyone (male or female), much to go with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

And why do women who don't act like trollops think they should be put on pedastals? See what I did there?

• 8 months ago

Only a misandrist could come out with such nonsense

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nah I don't, ffs.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because you women like to cry about rape and harassment so much all the time. So we feel the need to explain it to you and your little brain every time ;)

• 8 months ago

What a load of invented nonsense.  2 points!

• Petter
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

We don't think that. It's only in your head we deserve a medal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.