Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government Β· 1 month ago

Why are liberals and homosexuals hell-bent on the destruction of the United States of America!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑?

Favorite Answer

Good people support an end to the imperialist USA. Land of private prisons and no healthcare access for the poor.

• Zirp

because your kind wouldn't survive without such strawmen

What's a liberal??????? I'm a born again Christian?? I think 15 million AR-15's out there in "who knows who's hands" are worthy of limiting them. I believe homosexuality is a sin( I do not believe in "sexual orientation"), but I do not embrace Christian "dominionism or nationalism" and I believe people have the right to be homosexual any more than Donald Trump takes marriage (on his 3rd) and makes a mockery of it, pays off porn stars, owns casinos( not a Godly past time) especially when you file bankruptcy, there was for sure corrupt money there going to the Russians to borrow money to save his investments. I believe in climate change, I believe that Jesus Christ is the head of the church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.Β 

I do not endorse Trumps so called "spiritual adviser" Paula White, she is a false teaching heretic...........and I cannot believe so many evangelicals support this President..!!!! SO WHAT AM I, A LIBERAL, A CONSERVATIVE, OR AN INDEPENDENT............ I will tell you this, YOUR President is just as responsible for drawing the lines of division as anyone else.

• Ludwig

Same reasons as those of the rest of us around the world.Β  Because it is a criminal pile of S***t.Β Β  Now you can't blame everybody ELSE for that, can you.Β  Eh?

• Because when everyone is liberal and gay, no one will be

• Satan

Everyone is hell-bent on the destruction of the United States of America.

Just pointing at 2 groups is meaningless.Β  You need to step back more and look at ALL the people wanting this destruction.Β Β 

Dont worry they are both disgusting and both will burn in hell forever

• Biff

I'm neither but your assertions are still false.

So that there can be a new declaration of white freedom.Β 

shut up, doofus.Β