Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How do I stop seeing the future spiritually speaking?

Ever since I meditate I see future

"How does it feel"

It feels like my life is a puppet show and there's nothing I can do to control it.

• Favorite Answer

I would contend that you are not seeing the future at all.

It sounds like you're peeling the bark off the wrong tree again, if you know what I mean. Get off the roof and live in reality.

I call BS, you are full of it.

Could you please post an update today, with a SPECIFIC statement of what will happen next week Tuesday?

An event which will be published by the mainstream media?

Bible Believers claim that the prediction of "wars and rumours of war" was a prediction of the future, from the smartest God available, but they are unable to cite a period of human history where there have NEVER been any wars and rumours of wars.

If you can't see a future which then actually HAPPENS, you're just imagining a future.

Romans 15:4 this scripture give you instructions and hope of a better life. www.jw.org

• Bill

Here is the answer to your question

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/

At third eye, when body and mind becomes still and we reach to zero. There is Lucifer patrolling. You have no ability to cross him.

Seek successful master of truth. 

i.e Successful spiritual saint and get word of God from him. 

Lucifer may give you some greed to return back in his prison same like Jesus.

Your heart creates illusions, illusion is weapon of Lucifer.  You are one with heart. Heart will not go with you in the Gods kingdom. Lucifer made you puppet through Heart. 

How does it feel? Why stop it?

Thinking you are a puppet goes with thinking you are a body instead of that which determines the body and its experiences.