Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Do Christians believe that atheists just want to sin?

THAT WHAT DR KENT THE SCIENCE GENT say

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not at all.

We just want truth, instead of lies and threats.

Religion can't provide the former, and does provide the latter far too much,.

I see snowflakes like  canadacraig here making things up.  It is not we who shirk responsibility by blaming an imaginary critter for out failures.  Atheists are the only ones who stand responsible on their own.  It boggles how they pretend to read minds, without first engaging their own!

• Paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The don't "want to sin", since they don't believe that sin exists. They simply want to do whatever they feel like doing.

• 8 months ago

No, not all of us. And certainly not all atheists. But what holds atheists back from finding out for themselves that there is a God who loves them? Answer me that.

• 8 months ago

For some, that's definitely the reason.

For others like Sponge Bob, they just don't want to be whacked in the head.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • User
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Well...there are over 2 billion Christians.

Naturally they don't all think the same things about such matters.

I believe

that SOME people

who LEAVE Christianity

do so because they choose sin over devoutness/guilt.

No doubt some of those people become atheists.

I believe

that MOST atheists

by FAR

are atheists because of atheistic indoctrination

(e.g. Buddhism, nationalized Communist indoctrination in Communist countries, between the two probably make up most of the World's atheists)

• 8 months ago

Of course, for the same reasons a child disobeys his parents, he or she doesn't want to be told what to do or how to do it.

Frank Turek said it simply, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARcz0-mUSp0

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 months ago

It could be argued that they don't want to be held accountable for their sins. But then.... who does?

• 8 months ago

Of course they do. Our real reasons terrify them so they have to make up a lie that feeds their egos.

• 8 months ago

Christians, by their very faith, believe loads of nonsense. Thus, what they believe is irrelevant.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

the waste that leaked from jesus's own body and stained the cross has more intellectual validity than anyone who can not allow themselves to face the fact that after two thousand years, jesus's promises are not theirs to receive. jesus returned for forty days 

and he will not be coming back any more. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.