Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Has Britain turned into a Micky Mouse nation since WW2 ended?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Only since they started letting anyone into our country, they get more rights than we do.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As I wasn't born until a few years after WWII ended & have never been to the U.K., I can't give you a considered opinion on that.  I do know that memory is tricky:  People tend to recall & amplify what was good & to forget or nullify what was bad.

They'll recall a "golden age" that never actually existed.  

To me, it seems the U.K. has had to adapt to a new reality of being less significant on the world stage as it once was.  Part of that is due to loss of empire & loss of status as an economic power vis-a-vis other countries.  Part of it is because world population is about 3.5 X greater now than it was in 1945.  

I think the U.K. is doing rather well, all things considered.  I'm baffled by those who think it's doing so poorly or who think it could realistically do any better.  Those who hold those false beliefs will have a very rude awakening if the U.K. presses on with the completely ridiculous "Brexit".  THEN, you really will be in the septic tank.                 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

yes the last person in UK politics to have balls was Winston Churchill

• 4 weeks ago

Yes ! A Micky Mouse Clubhouse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, America turned up late for WW2

and Mickey Mouse was American !

• carrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, Britain has not turned into a Micky Mouse nation, It has had it's problems like any other country  but it is still a great place to live. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not as much as The USA.

It certainly currently has a joke for a president.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

WW2 pretty much bankrupted Great Britain. It never recovered since.  The glory days ended 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No since great failed Brexit referendum retards got into power.

• 4 weeks ago

No...................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.