Does gold and silver have any nutritional importance?
- JazSincLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
Probably not and probably not. I would expect gold to be pretty much inert and silver to be somewhat toxic. Your body will normally contain small, but measurable, amounts of both. Ingestion of excess amounts of silver can discolor the skin and eyes ("argyria").
- Kiss Me KateLv 71 month ago
--not even a little....so put Granny's wedding ring down and go get an orange.
- JohnLv 71 month ago
There is nothing in your body that can react with either one in any way. Which means it's like eating a rock - it will just go out the other end unless it gets stuck somehow. This is science. This is fact.
- eyecue_twoLv 61 month ago
If you serve great tasting, healthy food on gold or silver platters it does look nice but other than that no.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- PetterLv 71 month ago
No, it does not. Your body can't absorb it in any way.