What kind of plug is this?

The uk type g plug is too large

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's a NEMA 6-15 outlet. 15 amp 250 volt used in much of North and Central America and parts of South America.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

    Looks like a Type B socket with grounding pin, used in the USA and Mexico.


    • Login to reply the answers
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    It's not a British one, the holes are the wrong shape/size.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.