How much less would healthcare cost if the insured did not have to cover the salaries for ...?

healthcare receptionists

healthcare sales people

healthcare customer service representatives

healthcare middle managers

healthcare managers

healthcare Jr VP's

healthcare VP's

healthcare SVP's

healthcare Presidents

healthcare CFO's

healthcare CEO's

etc?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yas, government is known to be much more efficient than private enterprise (yuk yuk).

Keep working on the Five Year Plan, Comrade Prinzessen.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You are confusing the cost of healthcare with the cost of healthcare insurance. If the government ran the system who would do all the work that the insurance company employees do and would government employees do it as well? If you think the insurance companies are ripping you off you can bypass them and pay the providers directly. Trump made that possible.

• 4 weeks ago

All to be replaced by a wasteful,bloated, inefficient bureaucracy, run by greedy political hacks. 

If you think health care is expensive now.............wait until it's "FREE". And rationed. 

• ...Show all comments
    • electricpole
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Not mine. I have made it a life long priority to obtain the best plan, no matter what other adjustments I had to make. I can get an MRI same day, practically on a whim. Try that in say Ontario CA. 

• Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

...But instead the insured had to pay for a huge Washington bureaucracy to second guess and ration every healthcare decision made in America?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Buddy
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Undoubtedly a whole lot less. Are you under the impression that healthcare administration is unnecessary? Or maybe that when government employees take over those responsibilities their salary doesn't come out of someone's pocket? Do you know of any national healthcare system that isn't currently failing?

• ...Show all comments
    • Buddy
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Nice dodge. Without profit there is little motive. Without motive you have failing national health systems as can be seen in other countries.

• 4 weeks ago

You forgot the PITLA marketing of, "If you or a loved one used ..........[whatever product] and got sick or died, contact Dewey, Fuggum and Howe". I even saw a lawsuit for a cancer product that wanted a payoff for hair loss. Good God, you're alive.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I've seen estimates that the simplification of a single national health plan for all rather than the current system of 100's of different plans would reduce overall health care costs by at least 20-25%, some estimating the savings as 33% or more. And that's based on only the administrative savings of streamlining billing and reimbursement, doesn't take into account for-profit insurance company's payouts to stockholders, board members, top execs. 

• Princess
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Bingo. Great answer. I would you you Best Answer, but, your Anonymous. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.