Do you think that childhood trauma as affected your adult relationships?

Absolutely. My first two boyfriends committed suicide while still in high school. I lived in shock for years. I never expected a man to stick around. Refused marriage proposals. My husband and I wed after he, basically, stalked me for 5 years. We've been wed over 30 now, I'm happy and I'm glad he did! But it took a lot of effort on his part.

more like teenage trauma. but yeah

Of course it does. Tthat's why we have narcissist, Psycho-Paths and women with histrionic personality disorder.

Yes, I'm 27 and I was overprotected by mom and had to take care of my younger brother for a long time and still do it, I've never had true friends and I've now accomplished at least one friendship with a guy nearby. But also, I've never been engaged, never a gf or something like that, and I blame my mom for that. Greetings from Wyoming!