Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is this girl just using me for attention?

We started back talking after some months. In the past week everything feels better than it did before. Laughing more, flirting with each other and we’re both eerily have the same interests like we could’ve been brainwashed to liking the same things. But what’s weird to me is she’s been sending me pictures of herself then putting the same pics on Facebook for her cover. Then everything just felt fake, maybe she kept me around me just to boost her ego.

• Helen
    Favorite Answer

So let's get this straight. Everything's going really well, you like the same things, it feels right... But you're now offended over some matching pictures? 

You need to work on your self esteem and trust issues before you get into a relationship.

Have you ever heard of histrionic personality disorder it's a female disease and they are total psychopaths they use you for attention and then they dump you followed by trash-talking your reputation making false accusations with brief instances of landing in jail for a few days until the cops find out that she's a total psycho avoid at all costs