If you had a choice as an NRA member of an empty holster or a dead child what would you choose?

• Stan

The dead child would need to be burried soon for it will begin to decompse. A corpse has no practicle value. The empty holster can be used to hold things. Among which is a hand gun.

If someone breaks into my house and tries to harm my child the fact that my holster is empty is evidence that I was able to protect her.

"...member of an empty holster.."?

but that isn't all the choices, is it?

If guns kill people, mine must be defective.

• David

Why would I have only those two choices?? Especially because  one really has nothing to do with the other. My gun has not and will not kill a child...

• jehen

Well it's not an either or choice. But there is no circumstance where they would choose and empty holster. No matter how many of their loved ones had died by gun to suicide, accident or arguing over a parking spot. That's how far they have bought into the Gun Lobby outrage machine (known as the NRA) in order to sell guns.

An absurd notion with no basis in reality. Emotional blathering. 

Here is factual reality. 

Let me guess, you would stand there holding your Vienna Sausage while some pedo robs you and rapes your wife and child.

Not your asinine question that's for sure.