Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Isaiah 53:10 says that the Second Coming of Christ will establish the Kingdom and Reign of Christ. But what are you going to do about it?

Isaiah 53:10 ¶ Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him with pain. When you make his life an offering for sin, HE SHALL SEE HIS OFFSPRING, AND SHALL PROLONG HIS DAYS; through him the will of the Lord shall prosper.

The above Scripture is clear on this point.

That the Second Coming of Christ will establish the Millennial Kingdom and Reign of Christ, which is a dynastic kingdom, by definition.

Thus, according to verse 10 "God will prolong Jesus's life so that he will have children".

However, it has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth in the 1st century AD, but it has everything to do with the Second Coming of Christ in the future.

So what are you going to do about it?

The prophecies of Isaiah 2, Daniel 2 and Joel 2 were fulfilled in Acts 2. Compare Matt. 21:43, Col. 1:13 and 2 Peter 1:11 with reference to "kingdom".

WE ARE 

"His offspring that HE will see" (Romans 2:28-29) because "His Spirit bears witness with our spirit that (((WE ARE))) the children of God" (Romans 8:16) 

(((AFTER))) Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) 

When we "join to His Spirit" (I Corinthians 6:17).

TIME AND TIME AGAIN:

"The Kingdom of God is the Spirit of God" so says JESUS in Matthew 12:28 when HE SAID

"If I cast out devils by THE SPIRIT OF GOD then THE KINGDOM OF GOD is come unto you."

What are YOU going to do about it?

Knowing this, JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT (John 18) Who is "THE SPIRIT OF GOD"

Consequently JESUS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD

THE HOLY SPIRIT 

AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND WE GO TO GET BACK TO THE SAME PLACE

>>>JESUS!<<<

"For in HIM dwelleth (((ALL))) the (((FULLNESS))) of the godhead bodily" (Colossians 2:9)

Which is (((NOT LIMITED))) to "Father, Son and Holy Ghost" or a LYING trinity!

What are YOU going to do about it?

Didn't JESUS PREACH

"The Kingdom of God is at hand?"

HE KNEW that HE WAS COMING 

(((BACK))) >>>THE SECOND TIME<<<

IN THE GLORY OF THE HOLY GHOST (Acts 1:2) on THE DAY PENTECOST (Acts 2:2-4)!

To ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM (((INSIDE))) BELIEVERS AND GIVE THEM "POWER" (ACTS 1:8) AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5)

WE ARE >>>HIS MOUTH, HANDS AND FEET<<< 

WHO ARE >>>SUPPOSED TO BE<<< MAKING THE NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW EARTH 

FROM HIS "POWER THAT CAME UPON US" WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM!

“I, the Lord, have called you and given you POWER [After Holy Spirit baptism; Acts 1:5;8]

to see that justice is done on earth.

Through you I will make a covenant with all peoples;

through you I will bring light to the nations" (Isaiah 42:6; GNT).

"Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you" (John 15:16).

WHAT ARE (((YOU))) GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???

BELIEVERS are those who have been Holy Spirit baptized and given HIS "POWER" (Acts 1:5;8) INSIDE OF US (Romans 8:9) as HE WORKS THROUGH US (Philippians 2:13) establishing the New Heaven and the New Earth

"...and the gates of HELL shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:19).

"In those days of all those other kingdoms, THE KINGDOM OF GOD [aka US] will crush those kingdoms into pieces" (Daniel 2:44).

Can't you SEE HIM working through me?  Can't NOBODY STOP GOD and the message that HE'S SENT THROUGH me!

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

• Mack

Note another rant, ranter!

People have been saying this horseshit for 2,000 years  now and it doesn't appear as if any magical fking Jesus is coming back.  What are you going to do about it?