Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Where's the Trump health care plan, that was going to be better than Romneycare, I mean Obamacare?

Update:

Cloucuckoolabd? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Buddy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's hard to drain the swamp when you're up to your @§§ in Democrats.

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Comparing Romneycare to the ACA shows your ignorance, the two are nothing alike.The Ma state legislators went to court four times trying to get an exemption from the ACA. They calmed it was too expensive and that  it was too intrusive. That it would raise healthcare cost by unacceptable amounts and that the states own system. Was covering almost 100% and managing costs.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

A "plan" just decides whether we pay up front, or we pay the govt & govt pays, or we pay an insurance company & then THEY pay. It does NOT reduce costs to normal levels. 

Why do we pay more than $10,000 per capita while other developed nations pay under $3,500 for quality health care? 

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It was this idea that you pay insurance, which, if you're too ill, can be cancelled

I think its stupid communist nonsense that medical care should be available to all. I mean, can you imagine, paying some small fee out of your wages (instead of via insurance) to ensure that should you get cancer, (I mean, whats the chances of that? Practicaly zero) you can go into a hospital and be cured, for free? Stupidity thats what it is!

I think everyone should pay $80,000 for treatment, and if you can't pay, possibly die in an unobstructive way.

• Satan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

LOL!!!! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How embarrassing! You still work at McDonalds. 

• Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

McCain screwed us ALL when he voted with the radical democrats in the effort to repeal obongocare.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He tried to bring back being denied health insurance if you have pre-existing conditions such as getting pregnant. 

• 1 month ago

The House has spent 3 years trying to impeach Trump. You must have missed that.

• 1 month ago

The Leftists ran on bipartisan cooperation ,,,,,,,,, but failed to deliver , as usual .

• Hernando
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What was the Repugnican plan?

• 1 month ago

As long as Obamacare goes away, then I could care less.

• Satan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

if you could care less, then you must care 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.