Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Am I ungrateful?

For our anniversary my partner booked me an appointment for a boob job.

I have never said, hinted or asked for one as I am happy with the size I am now, a C cup.

My partner wants be me to be a DD.

When I said that I didn't want one as I am happy with what I have they went on a rant about how I am ungrateful and don't want them to be happy and how dare I ruin our anniversary with my negativity.

I mean I like fake boobs but first I'll talk about it with my girl, what he did was wrong. 

You aren't ungrateful, your partner is out of touch.

Booking an appointment for a boob job when you have never said or hinted or asked for one, is somethng very selfish.

He only wants you to get a bigger up for himself. This is not a gift for you but for him. And he dares to act hurt? please. Get rid off the whole man.

What a ridiculous, insulting and stupid thing your "partner" has done. Your partner wouldn't have to haul around DD's and the skeletal issues they develop. He'd not have the frustration of finding clothing that fits. He'd not have to deal with the endless staring and assumptions strangers and acquaintances will entertain. What a selfish dolt! There is nothing about telling your partner that they need be surgically augmented that is anything but insulting and demeaning. What "anniversary" does a "partner" have anyway? His "anniversary" present was an insult. Jerky thing, really. If he's decided he needs DD's to be happy? He needs to pack his suitcase and go hunting.

This isn't a good surprise or even a good gift. This is something that needs to be discussed. And if he doesn't love you for WHO YOU ARE but just your ****, you have a problem

Your partner is the selfish one, not you. A DD breast often causes sever back pain, and no woman should be subjected to that. Your body isn't designed for big breasts. And anyway, you're happy as you are - and that's all that matters.

Don't go to this breast enlargement appointment, whatever you do. You might be wondering what other demands your partner makes that goes against the grain. I would be, and I'd be wondering if we really should be together.

You need to upgrade to Partner v2.0 immediately.

Wow, if this is true please run, don't walk....RUN from this person.