If Democrats are this incompetent why do you keep voting for them?

I don't............

Their competence level was light years above the Trump lawyer team. Anyone being honest can see that. The Republican lawyers are simply reiterating Fox News Channel talking points; the Democrats are doing a masterful job of pointing out that the GOP lawyers are lying. Dems are carefully and methodically laying out the existing evidence concerning the Ukraine Scandal. There is a reason Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wanted this to happen in the dead of night.

• Jerome

I wonder the count on the questions about liberal incompetence while Republicans hold office, the senate, and SC.........

I keep wonder how long and loud cons think this will take 👀 off their incompetent scandalous policies and procedures?

You can cry the whole 4 years about before and after Trump.

And hold this economy as the single most important accomplishment of this administration.

Factis he is NOW a threat to national security. In more ways than one.

The signs are all there. But you keep worrying about libs more than America.🤯

I vote for the candidate that best represents where I stand on the issues. I know the issues and have weight assigned to them that prioritizes order of importance. Also, I cross reference for confirmation, I know the difference between fact/opinion, I become aware of what's omitted and am prepared to stall convictions pending more data. Facts sway my convictions.

What do you do? ... whatever you are told to believe even when false?

GS-

Patriotism is when love of one's country is first. Nationalism is when hate for others is first. "I am absolutely a nationalist" ... -trump. Thus, you are a nationalist by association.

Trump- wants a Muslim ban, calls some 'people f/ shithole countries', says people south of the border are rapists etc. You love trump as one who loves to hate.

Trump's stereotypical messages of group hate alienate me as a lib judging people individually on the content of character. Group disparagement persecutes innocent people. That's who you are and it's not patriotism ... it's evil.

Hitler was a nationalist. He justified the holocaust by blaming Jews which condemned countless innocent people. That's your team buddy and we are not on the same team ... lol. I'm the patriot as one who doesn't cast aspersions by race, ethnicity etc. and wants to hold trump accountable for his unpatriotic attacks on democracy, chronic disconnect f/ truth/accuracy etc.

• You and I are different only in the fact that I love my country and want what's best for it.

• ?

I'm voting for them because:

1. They're offering universal healthcare.

2. Trump is the worst human alive. Words can't describe how much I hate him.

You are asking the million dollar question. I have no idea why.

Because Republicans are braindead. So you see the hands are tied. Democrats have no ideas and Republicans have nothing but crazy ideas. One of them is to bring slavery back. They wouldn't say it of course. Give them some time until they're confortable enough saying it.

• No one wants to bring slavery back. Maybe it's you who are crazy.

They own the media and half the nation is easily brainwashed.

Leftists are easily seduced by the empty promise of free stuff .

I quit voting for them in the early 80's, reality set in.