Why is the landlord picking out on one tenant that they're always cooking and its costly when others are doing it as well?

My magic 🎱 ball says....ask your landlord.

That's not possible! A tenant CANNOT always be cooking. Because there are other things to do in a day besides cooking. I can think of a lot of stuff that a human being does besides cooking.

I suggest you tell whoever that tenant is to start looking, for a new home. Because I think the landlord may eventually kick out that person.

How I do it is if I can I would cook more than one meal at a time, and then I would put it in a fridge, and then whenever I am hungry then I would use a microwave to warm up my food.

I am very organized when I work on my computer, but how I lived may not look 100% organized. I found it hard to organize my belongings in a small bedroom, so my former landlord kicked me out because of that.

• Anita1 month agoReport

I told him I work 40 hrs a week and I can't be occupied with cooking while at home as there are other things to do. 

I want to find a new place. They sit on their azz with no job and take out not being able to afford the home expenses on me.

Your question is really vague. I'm guessing that either the landlord pays the utility bill and he believes one tenant is running up the bill unnecessarily, or that the tenant is cooking something that smells foul and driving other tenants out.

• R P

Good question, but not one that anyone here on YA can answer with any authority.

Need a bit more detail to answer this but could the one tenant cook quietly in their room with the window open and tv on when the landlord isn't around, so that the landlord didn't realize they were cooking and couldn't pick on them?

Impossible for anyone here to know what their motivation is. We are not clairvoyant.  Could be thousands of reasons.

How on earth would anyone here know why some random landlord does what he or she does?