Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Is there anything about america or the constitution that democrats dont hate or want to destroy?

The part that the says that anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen, even if their parents weren't.

The part that says that gun regulation is necessary.

Actually, which part is it that Republicans want to keep? Other than the electoral college because it lets them win even though Democrats get more votes.

I seriously doubt it have you ever noticed that the word demon and Democrat sounds very much alike? Democrats seek to destroy the republic of the United States they seek to take the word God out of the pledge of allegiance and out of the United States Constitution and out of our school and out of our world. They want to divide the United States into separate districts and states. They want to take away your freedom and make you guilty until proven innocent just look at the Trump trial! They want socialism and communism and they support atheism! And they support killing people! Yep I can't go for Democrats America is a republic

I want to take it all down, but I realize it won't be happening in my lifetime.

• a2yar

If you want a one party state move to north korea