joshua
Lv 4
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

I turned 21 in Iraq when my nephew was 3. Yesterday he had his 21st Bday in Afghanistan. So are we just to accept that our wars now continue?

Over generations? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

May God help us.

Remember that the Second World War was won in 4 years.

And now, more than 20 years after George Bush initiated was in the middle east, we are still fighting with people who don't want us there.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

In WW2 the enemy wasn't a bunch of fanatical extremists who believed their duty is to die and that is rewarded.by being granted 72 virgins. This enemy is what is different and the Military today is saddle with rules and limits that didn't exist during WW2.

• Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

There will always be wars and rumors of war. I turned 21 in Vietnam.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

So did I back in 1967.

• 4 weeks ago

Why do you support the Taliban????

Let's plant landmines and IED's throughout the country and leave the schitthole.

Boom, boom out go the lights!

• 4 weeks ago

No generation ever managed to not have a war while that generation was of an appropriate age to participate.

That tells us more about this corrupt World and the responsibilities of being a Great Nation defending others than it tells us about our elected leaders.

If you don't wish to defend Liberty then go elsewhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes because the liberal sell outs to the UN have determined that a winner should never be. War Is Hell IT should be and permanently devastating to the loser. 

If war were as it should be there would be a whole lot less of it. 

• It seems so. We do have the most weapons. Politicians will use that as they see fit.. forever

• 4 weeks ago

Nope. We elect Bernie, because that's at least a step in the right direction.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.