Would you, male guy, marry a girl who's not a virgin anymore?

Would your decision depend on the number of sex partners she has had or on the number of times she has made sex previously?

Chances are 100% that she would not be a virgin on our wedding night, since we would have fornicated already. Besides, I prefer a woman with experience...

I would feel more hesitant to marry a virgin, actually. Marrying a guy who has no experience is a little worrying. I'd rather a man with experience.

I would and did.. NOT MANY GUYS would want to marry a girl who has never had sex.. Its kinda late after that to find out to discover she doesn't like guys and that she is a lesbian.. I rather marry one who has had sex and likes it and knows a little about what to do etc. then to have to try to be a teacher to one who discovers she hates it.

Many who still claim to be virgins when they get married are just saying that.. Probably less than 10 percent have  actually never had sex before.

• Vertoo4 weeks agoReport

Keep that secret, people look down on you and laugh at you after they know you’re a loser and just tell everyone she was virgin and u took it..

First off, are YOU a virgin and what is your sexual past?  Anything she has done in the past is history.  How do you feel about her personally?  IF her past is a problem for you, then let her go and find someone else.  You sound a little immature to me.

• fdf4 weeks agoReport

Einsteinetta as I said, it makes no sense for a non virgin man to be interested in a virgin woman as a wife since he has trained his mind to see nothing wrong with sex outside of the marital bed.. furthermore he certainly doesn't want to date a woman who won't provide him with premarital sex..

sure..... but the real question is would you marry a virgin and divorce if she/he turned out to not be a good sex partner ?  

as well.... what if she he lied? how would you know... when all the facts hit those with no direct sex contact would not know .. they would fumble too much

I would guess by some post the real question would be Would you marry someone you are not 100% religion compatible 

• Prince

A widow if her ONLY previous sex had been with her late husband. 

YEs why not? I find it funny that these days people are still concerned over such thing

• Vertoo4 weeks agoReport

We say: ‘I don’t care about her past” means I am happy with what I have, because that’s what I could get at my best...

I draw a line under one previous sex partner.One is a mistake and we all make mistakes, but two means that she is a bad judge of all things in life

• fdf4 weeks agoReport

Black Sabbath in what  rational and logical world, isn't premarital sex a mistake?

Yes, because the amount of sex a person has doesnt determine their worth or value. Everyone has sex, and theres nothing wrong with having lots of it.

• fdf4 weeks agoReport

than women since many men tend to be so lustful... but if you think men cause these things then why would a woman engage in premarital sex?

Not only would I, it would absolutely be a requirement in my case. In every other job market, you are looking for the most experienced people, except this one? Why would you want somebody with no experience in a job that is supposed to last for the rest of your life?

• finc4 weeks agoReport

Nunya How sad if you think marriage it's all about sex... so what if your husband gets bored with your sex and so he decides to have extramarital sex because he wants to compare how his female coworker compare to you? would that be ok? why not?