.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

Is there any dangers of a Trump upgrading to Imperial-Presidency, if Impeachment fails?

Is there any danger of you actually growing a brain?

• Sally

Impeachment has not failed silly.  Trump has been impeached.  

I THINK YOU ARE DRINKING TOO MUCH KOOL AID

You are a communist Socialist arent you.

• Katz22

Trump has already been impeached so that will be on his presidency forever.  If the Senate, acquits him, yes, he will probably go full blown, I am King and I can do whatever I want. 

• Jeff S

Only if he's reelected!

No, we have our 2nd Amendments rights to prevent that from happening. Liberals should us for protecting them from it.

Not sure, hope not, but one thing does seem possible...he will continue to seek personal political favors from foreign nations to help him with domestic politics and help him against election opponents. When he escaped consequences from the Mueller probe, he immediately continued collusion, and we can assume a pass here will encourage him to engage in more of the same.

Trump has already been impeached!

Maybe you meant if he gets acquitted, if Trump gets acquitted (which he most likely will, since the Republicans have no spines) then the position of POTUS will be elevated to an Imperial-Presidency, since from now on a president will have a president to do whatever they want and not have to abide by the checks put on them by the congress prescribed in the constitution. I guess that is what you Republithugs want, can't wait till a Democratic president tries this

• Sally

Oh yes, indeed. It's what he wants and it's the message he will get.