do you belivie in Super heroes and villians?

This isn't really a question with a correct answer so just tell me your answer do you belivie in super heroes and villians 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

I do, just not the type that are projected in movies, shows, or books.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

duhhh Mr Ducky obviously is....

• 3 weeks ago

The idea gives inspiration and hope. But I believe in humanity!

• 4 weeks ago

I believe in both superheroes and supervillians!!

Source(s): Read comic books, and watched TV, VHS tapes, DVDs, Blu-Rays & YouTube!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Superheroes and Villains are an amalgam of the reader and writers narcissist superiority fantasy. Real heroes don't have superpowers their heroism lies in their sacrifice and struggle to persevere for honor, service, self reliance, loyalty, honesty, maturity, responsibility, thoughtfulness, objectively reasonable, wisdom, credibility, trustworthy, wisely generous (limited), disciplined and grow from ones mistake, faults, and imperfection striving to reach perfection despite being aware that perfection can never be reach.

Villains are usually (not always) self serving arrogant (factual pride) or delusionally proud, arrogant victimhood always looking for scape goats or someone to blame, hungry for fame or power (superpower), slanderous, irresponsible, obnoxiously dense, aggressively violent, abusive, one sidedly opinionated bias, a greedy moocher (lifer), unreasonable, untrustworthy, deceitful, false promises, divisive, extortion or thieving for self interest or exploitation through organized pressure in the guise of charity. A villain can be naively generous for fame and adoration, a very unwise stupid chump specially if the chump uses other people hard earned sacrifice to squander recklessly for corrupt purposes between the giver and receivers in the guise of aid.

All in all life is very complicated that comics can not  truly emulate under publishers and writers with an agenda to push their personal or pop culture's propaganda. There's a reason why Japanese Manga are out selling American Comics world wide.

• 4 weeks ago

Yesn't , although Jesus was a superhero in a way cuz he turned water to wine n'sht.

• 4 weeks ago

As in 'do I believe superpowers exist'?  No, of course not.  That would be insane.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes they both exist

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes I do believe in them.

• 4 weeks ago

Anything is possible. Many scientists believe in the multiverse theory and they would certainly exist if that were true.

• Jacob4 weeks agoReport

super heroes exist for real i am a hero

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.