Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Survey:: What do you do when no one is watching you ?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Play on Yahoo Answers, I wouldn't want anyone to see me doing this these days.

At one time I wouldn't care if anyone saw me on Y!A, but that was back when the trolls were clever and funny, not dumb and disgusting.  There was a London cab driver who was funny and clever, and there was an Irish lass who was smart and fun (SummerRain) with her string instrument silhouette avatar, and Val who was a nice London lady with her beagle avatar, and many others.   LMB knows the people I'm talking about, but they don't seem to exist anymore.  I'm afraid those times are gone, when your question could easily get 100 answers in thirty minutes.  

Sorry, I don't know what set me off of that rant  ;)  

I'm not going to tell y'all what I really do when nobody is watching  ;)  I'd be embarrassed.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Set fire to some great public building, who can honestly say they haven't?

• 8 months ago

When there’s no one watching me, I like to dance  to music while wearing my Spyro onesie...in my room...with the door closed. I can dance however I want without being judged.

• wizard
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

is not compulsory that you must  watch ,always try to thick of what concern you  like education ,travels  and so on 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Masturbate. Furiously. Numerous times. then take a nap.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

i try to pretend someone is watching me because when no-one is watching me.. i act like a horny teenager except i know what to do to myself...

• 8 months ago

Nothing much just stay quiet i stay to myself 

• 8 months ago

Same as when someone is. I have nothing to hide...and someone or something is ALWAYS watching....and probs listening as well!

• 8 months ago

Exercise meditate masturbate

• 8 months ago

I hide my money from my wife LOL.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.