Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Survey:: What do you do when no one is watching you ?

• Sam
    Favorite Answer

Play on Yahoo Answers, I wouldn't want anyone to see me doing this these days.

At one time I wouldn't care if anyone saw me on Y!A, but that was back when the trolls were clever and funny, not dumb and disgusting.  There was a London cab driver who was funny and clever, and there was an Irish lass who was smart and fun (SummerRain) with her string instrument silhouette avatar, and Val who was a nice London lady with her beagle avatar, and many others.   LMB knows the people I'm talking about, but they don't seem to exist anymore.  I'm afraid those times are gone, when your question could easily get 100 answers in thirty minutes.  

Sorry, I don't know what set me off of that rant  ;)  

I'm not going to tell y'all what I really do when nobody is watching  ;)  I'd be embarrassed.

Set fire to some great public building, who can honestly say they haven't?

When there’s no one watching me, I like to dance  to music while wearing my Spyro onesie...in my room...with the door closed. I can dance however I want without being judged.

• wizard

is not compulsory that you must  watch ,always try to thick of what concern you  like education ,travels  and so on 

Masturbate. Furiously. Numerous times. then take a nap.

i try to pretend someone is watching me because when no-one is watching me.. i act like a horny teenager except i know what to do to myself...

Nothing much just stay quiet i stay to myself 

Same as when someone is. I have nothing to hide...and someone or something is ALWAYS watching....and probs listening as well!

Exercise meditate masturbate

I hide my money from my wife LOL.