Grapefruit allergy?

So I just recently bought some grapefruit. I haven’t had it in years as it made my mouth feel tingly. TV static is the best way I can describe it, but in my mouth. So, I had some and was curious if it happened to everyone. Low and behold it does not and it might be an allergy. Anything I can do to prevent it other than just kick grapefruit? I’m not allergic to any other citrus fruit that I’m aware of, and I eat oranges and lemons regularly. Any bad effects from continuing to eat grapefruit? Thanks!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    It's just the acides

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.