Allergic to my house? HELP?

I moved into an older house about 4 months ago and keep having issues. I have broken out into cystic acne and have had bad allergic reactions to the house like my eyes and nasal passages swelling up. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of so I'm not sure what it could be. The house smells terrible like wet pet food but there are no pets or pet food. The house does have old wood paneling and is probably about 50 years old. What could I be allergic to??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    Here is help: Move out! 

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Could be mold caused by damp.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Mold, mildew, carpet, dust mites, any number of other things.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.