Anonymous

Does it make me fetishizing that I'm most sexually attracted to pale White women?

There is no such thing as too pale for me, the paler the better. What's wrong with me. Some people think I'm weird cuz my girlfriend is extremely pale, like as pale as can be. She literally can't tan at all. She will just turn red if she stays in the sun too long in Summer. She hates it and always says she hates being pale, but I still find her the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I don't tell her that I find her pale skin drop dead gorgeous cuz I don't want to seem fetishizing and weird, so I always avoid talking about her skin out loud. I only stick to complimenting her smile, face, eyes, curly hair, and personality, but never mention her skin. I'm a Brown Mexican guy, and also find it so sexy and cute how our skin contrast so much when rubbed up together, cuz I'm kinda dark.

I also have a secret foot fetish, but women's pale White soft cute feet turn me on the most.

My fav pornstar is also Abigaile Johnson, she's Czech Republic. She's very pale.

• No, my husband married me and I'm a very pale skinned white woman. He likes my skin, he's white, but has very tanned skin. I can't tan either, I turn red in about 10-20 minutes being out side with out sunscreen. If she says she hates her skin, then tell her you love how her skin looks you think she's beautiful.

no.....I dont think so.............

You are entitled to that if its what you want.