News flash. Did YAHOO NEWS REPORT THAT A TAPE seems to capture President Trump saying "Take her Out"?

If you listen to the Houses of the Holy Album in reverse, it's a homage to Satan.

Backward masking I believe is the term.

Source:

'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private ...

6 hours ago - A recording reviewed by ABC News appears to capture President Donald Trump

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes,and I reported Adam Schiff seeming to say "I am a gay communist who rapes children"

• Thomas CNSRV
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No, you didn't!
      What's with the goo goo googly eyes?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No,  they didn't report on a tape that  "seems" to capture Trump saying something..............they reported on the tape  that   DOES  capture Trump  explicitly plotting with Lev to take her out. 

You know......the man he claims he doesn't know..........who has about 500 photo's  of him standing next to Trump,  Melania,  Rudy,  Jared, Ivanka,  Don Jr. and Eric.........but NOPEEEEEEEEE,   this total stranger  somehow manages to keep appearing in hundreds of TRUMP family photo's, in official settings! 

Imagine that!   a total stranger........with no kind of clearance or access......posing with the president of the United States,   literally hundreds of times! 

Yeah, let's see YOU do that......without "knowing" the president  AT ALL: 

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• Thomas CNSRV
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

??????
      YAHOO trying to influence voters against President Trump.
      Same as the "RUSSIAN HOAX" to influence the 2016 election, jack wagon!

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, have confidence in Demented Donald; there is always worse.

The Trumpsters are falling all over themselves trying to defend the latest indefensible outrage from the White House.

Of course Lev Parnas is the proper channel to do this through. The most forgettable man in Washington.

• Thomas CNSRV
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You folks entertain me, like furry little kittens chasing their tails.
      Keep up the good work!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.